This spacious chalet is under a minute's walk to the slopes and you can ski back to the door. Its sunny terrace has astounding views over the surrounding mountains.
Chalet Eva is a modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber and an open fireplace. Before we took this chalet on for the 2009/10 season we made a number of improvements to the property and it is now a great 3 Valleys base for families.
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a spa room with sauna, hot-tub and shower.
The chalet is seconds away from our two Katie chalets and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
N.B. Rooms 7, 8 and 9 in Chalet Eva are discounted by 10% due to restricted head height (approx 5' 10") and limited floor space.
Book early to take advantage of our preview prices.
Call us 01252 365 495About the resort
Reberty 2000, an attractive satellite of Les Menuires and the location of all three of our properties, is an unrivalled base from which to explore the world famous "3 Valleys".
- Ski and boot storage.
- Staff accommodation, garage and storage.
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Separate WC.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 3- Twin room with ensuite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath).
- Room 4 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 5 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 6 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room