Chalet Grand Mouflon was new to our programme in 2009/10 and marked our return to the La Turche area of Les Gets with its rustic feel and easy access to the main ski area.
We worked closely with the chalet owner from the outset to ensure that the layout and specification worked well for families travelling with young children. The decor combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. Luxurious touches include an innovative roof top hot tub shared by the two Mouflon chalets.
Sitting at the bottom of a tree lined blue run these ski in / ski out properties are a one minute walk to a drag lift or you can ski down to a six-man chair lift. The centre is around a 15 minute walk away and the chalets are well served by the free resort shuttle buses. In addition we run our own minibus shuttles for children’s ski school drop-offs and pick-ups.
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Book early to take advantage of our preview prices.
Call us 01252 519 239About the resort
Les Gets is where Ski Famille started over 20 years ago. It has picture post card good looks, varied skiing, superb ski schools and is a very short transfer from Geneva. We still think it is one of the best family ski resorts in the French Alps.
- Storage and ski room.
- Open plan kitchen dining room.
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and TV area
- Seperate WC.
- "Superior" Room 1 - Family suite with double room, twin room and en-suite bathroom, balcony.
- Room 2 - Double room with en-suite shower room, balcony.
- Room 3 - Twin room with en-suite shower room, balcony.
- Room 4 - Family suite with double room, triple room and en-suite bathroom, balcony.
- Hot-tub and seating area.
- N.B. The roof terrace is shared with Petit Mouflon
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room