Our Katie chalets are two halves of the same attractive building. Located within seconds of the slopes you will enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding mountains. Built in the same style as the larger Chalet Eva, these chalets combine traditional architecture with modern facilities.
Before taking on these chalets we requested a number of improvements including the construction of a dedicated playroom. These properties now represent one of the best options for families keen to stay in a high altitude resort in the 3 Valleys.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a playroom (shared by the two chalets) and a spa room with sauna, hot-tub and shower (also shared by the two chalets).
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
These chalets are under a minute's walk from Chalet Eva and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live out.
Book early to take advantage of our preview prices.
Call us 01252 365 495About the resort
Reberty 2000, an attractive satellite of Les Menuires and the location of all three of our properties, is an unrivalled base from which to explore the world famous "3 Valleys".
- Spa area with hot tub.
- Suana and shower (shared with Katie 2).
- Playroom and terrace (share with Katie 2).
- Ski and boot storage.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
- Room 2 - Triple room with en-suite shower room.
- NB: Room 1 does not have sufficient floor space to accommodate a cot.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Seperate WC.
- Room 3 - Double room with en-suite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath).
- NB: Room 3 only suitable for a cot when one group has sole occupancy.
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room