Chalet Katie 2 - Reberty 2000
Joined with Katie 1, both chalets have great views and sunny terraces. A spa room is shared by the two chalets as is a purpose built playroom.
27th December 2014 (NEW YEAR) - Family of 2 £1,799 (Inclusive Eurotunnel crossing or Independent travel only)
Check our Offers page for all current offers or call us on 01252 365 495 for details.
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room
Child Price Reductions
Chalet Katie 2 - Reberty 2000 2014 - 2015
Not sure when you want to stay? Get in touch and we'll help you tailor your ski holiday to suit you and your family.
Request a Call Back
Get in touch and we'll help you tailor your ski holiday to suit you and your family..
Enquire about Chalet Katie 2 - Reberty 2000
Please fill in the form below to enquire about your stay.
- Spa area with hot tub.
- Suana and shower (shared with Katie 1).
- Playroom and terrace (share with Katie 1).
- Ski and boot storage.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- NB: Room 1 does not have sufficient floor space to accommodate a cot.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Seperate WC.
- Room 3 - Double room with en-suite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath).
- NB: Room 3 only suitable for a cot when one group has sole occupancy.