Book early to take advantage of our preview prices.
Call us 01252 365 495About the resort
Reberty 2000, an attractive satellite of Les Menuires and the location of all three of our properties, is an unrivalled base from which to explore the world famous "3 Valleys".
- Spa area with hot tub.
- Suana and shower (shared with Katie 1).
- Playroom and terrace (share with Katie 1).
- Ski and boot storage.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- NB: Room 1 does not have sufficient floor space to accommodate a cot.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Seperate WC.
- Room 3 - Double room with en-suite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath).
- NB: Room 3 only suitable for a cot when one group has sole occupancy.
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room