We love all of our chalets for the different things they are able to offer our guests, but Chalet Chats Bleus is a little special. In terms of decor and design it is a true luxury family chalet.
The construction of Chats Bleus was a labour of love for the owner and the attention to detail shown in all aspects of the building and furnishing is not what one would normally expect of a chalet available to book through a ski company.
Following the success of Chalet Le Marjorie (also in Les Gets) we incorporated the family suite concept into the design of this chalet. Family suites allow parents and children to have separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom, all behind one door. Out of three families staying in the chalet, we can accommodate two in rooms of this type.
Chalet Les Chats Bleu has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
Access to the pistes is around 100 metres from the door of this luxury family chalet. A wide tree lined blue run takes you down into the centre of the village, where you have a choice of a brand new telecabine or a swift six man chair to whisk you back up into the heart of the ski area.
We operate a minibus shuttle to take children to and from ski school lessons. Trips to the centre of the village are also available for guests who wish to take advantage of the apres ski attractions.
Book early to take advantage of our preview prices.
Call us 01252 365 495About the resort
Les Gets is where Ski Famille started over 20 years ago. It has picture post card good looks, varied skiing, superb ski schools and is a very short transfer from Geneva. We still think it is one of the best family ski resorts in the French Alps.
- Games Room.
- Storage room.
- Laundry / drying room.
- Staff room with WC/Shower.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite WC/bath.
- Room 2 - Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite WC/bath.
- Room 3 - Double room with ensuite WC/shower.
- Room 4 - Twin/triple room with ensuite WC/shower.
- Kitchen and living/dining area.
- Picture windows with views over the village and Mont Chery.
- Feature fireplace.
- Hot tub
All of our prices include
- Saturday Gatwick to Geneva ﬂights
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation for 7 nights in your chosen Ski Famille chalet
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- Services of Ski Famille resort staff
All Ski Famille chalets offer you
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-ﬁ , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room