Child Friendly Ski Holidays with In-Chalet Childcare
Skiing with Children has never been so easy.
Our optional à la carte Childcare is provided in the comfort of your own chalet 6 days a week by our childcare staff and private nannies. There is no need for a snowy walk or bus ride to a centralised crèche; our team create a welcoming ‘home away from home’ atmosphere the whole family will love.
What is In-Chalet Childcare?
Our in-chalet childcare service will redefine your expectations of what is possible when skiing with children. Discover truly child-friendly ski holidays.
- Our ski holiday childcare services take place in the ski chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- Our childcare options are flexible and designed for skiing families, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Our professional carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All of our childcare professionals are enhanced CRB (now DBS) and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.
We offer flexible in-chalet childcare options for families, provided by our professional team to ensure you enjoy complete peace of mind from when you leave the chalet after breakfast to when you return from an exhilarating day on the slopes.
Skiing with children has never been so easy!
Your In-Chalet Childcare Options:
MINI MARMOTS | Suitable for 4 Months to 4 Years | £329 per child per week
All day (9am to 5pm) in-chalet childcare, six days a week, put together for children from four months to four years old. Safe stimulating fun in and around your ski chalet with our team of caring, qualified chalet nannies.
MOUNTAIN MARMOTS | Suitable for 3 to 12 Years | £249 per child per week
Morning (9am to 12:30pm) group ski lessons for children aged between 3 – 12 years (English speaking) for all abilities six days a week. We get children ready for ski lessons, take them to and from the ski meeting points and liaise with our ski school partners. Ski lessons are typically 2hrs 45 minutes long. Ski lesson times, days and durations may vary for younger skiers aged 3 and 4 years.
SUPERVISED LUNCH | Suitable for 3 to 12 Years | £99 per child per week
As part of our in-chalet childcare options we offer a supervised lunch in your chalet (12:30pm to 2pm) six days a week. This option is already included within the Mini Marmots and Monty’s Afternoon Club ski childcare packages.
MONTY’S AFTERNOON CLUB | Suitable for 3 to 12 Years | £239 per child per week
Six action-packed afternoons (12:30pm to 5pm) with plenty of outdoor play. Our ski activities include a supervised Hunt for Monty the Marmot, tobogganing, arts and crafts and much, much more. This option includes a supervised lunch.
Key Ski Famille ski childcare Information
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care
Need some help?
Get in touch and we'll help you tailor your ski holiday to suit you and your family.Call Us: 01252 365 495 Request a call back Email Us
Request a Call Back
Get in touch and we'll help you tailor your ski holiday to suit you and your family..
Please fill in the form below to enquire about your stay.
"The nannies were EXCELLENT - the kids had the best time and were smiling and laughing from the minute they woke up till they went to bed!" (Chats Bleus, Jan 2014)