Ski Famille is an independent tour operator entirely focused on the family ski market.
Established in 1990 Ski Famille now has 11 catered chalets spread between the French resorts of Les Gets and Reberty Village (Les Menuires, 3 Valleys). The firm also offers self-catering apartments and hotels in both France and Austria. The UK office is in Farnborough, Hampshire.
All chalet holidays include 5 days of free childcare. This is provided in individual chalets rather than a centralized crèche, as is more common for this type of holiday. All properties are ski in/ski out or very close to the piste.
The business has a high rate of repeat business and the majority of new guests choose Ski Famille as the result of a personal recommendation.
Ski Famille press requests are handled in-house by Managing Director Chris Thompson. Chris joined the business in 2003. As well as running Ski Famille Chris represents a range of ski businesses on the Committee of ABTOF (Association of British Travel Organisers to France) and is available to comment on more general industry trends and issues.
Name: Chris Thompson, Managing Director
Phone: 01252 519 239
- Easter offers for skiing families - March 2013
- Fabulous snow, great value for families - Dec 2012
- Early season family ski offers - Nov 2012
- Family skiing - where do you start? - Sept 2012
- New chalets, new resorts, better than ever - Sept 2012
- Highly Commended - Junior Design Awards - May 2012
- An exceptional season for families - Jan 2012
- Home visits for groups - Nov 2011
- The arrival of a family doesn’t mean the end of skiing - Sept 2011
- Ski fun with toddlers in tow - Gurgle March 2013
- What makes for the best family ski accommodation? - OnTheSnow Feb 2013
- Return of the 'lapsed' skier - Ski+Board Feb?March 2013
- Family Skiing - Muddy Stilettos, Jan 2013
- En Piste - Baby&Me, December 2012
- Race to the Snow! - Mailonline, November 2012
- Elope to the Slopes - Baby London, Autumn 2012
- Winter fun for all the family - Independent 7th November 2012
- How to plan the perfect family ski holiday - Snow Magazine 2012/13
- Revels in Reberty - Snow Magazine 2012/13
- Pistes of perfection - Junior Magazine, November 2012
- Skiing on a budget - Telegraph, October 2012
- The fast track to your best winter ever - Sunday Times, October 2012
- Hit the Slopes - The best family ski holidays - School House, Autumn 2012
- Skiing for all the family - Baby London, Autumn 2012
- Junior Design Awards - Junior Magazine, May 2012
- 3 Valleys skiing: staying in the satellite villages - Telegraph, December 2011
- Home visits for groups - In The Snow, December 2011
- Skiing trips by train - The Times, Nov 2011
- Putting your kids on skids is piste of cake! - Independent Practitioner, Oct 2011
- Sloping off for winter - Yorkshire Post, Oct 2011
- Tour Operators offer skiers new deals - Daily Mail, Oct 2011
- Making family sking simple - London Mums Magazine, Sept 2011
- Junior Travel Awards 2011 - Junior Magazine, May 2011
- Thumbs up for catered ski chalets - Ciao Bambino, Dec 2010
Other documents and reports
- ABTOF ski lunch key note speech - Sept 2012
Please contact us for a wide selection of images and high resolution copies. All images are © Ski Famille 201 and we must be credited as the source. No image may be manipulated or cropped without our permission.
Our customers can log in to find more information before travelling. If you haven't received a password to access this section, please contact us.
Invalid username or password!
Please enter your email address to retrieve your password. If you're still having problems logging in please contact us.
Call us on 0845 64 437 64 or email