Les Bruyeres (3 Valleys)
From £1,349 Per Adult
Ski to and from the door of this stunning new luxury family chalet. Like its neighbour Chalet Faucon, Chalet Aigle has been designed specifically for Ski Famille guests. Offering some of our most spacious family suites to date, this is an excellent base for your family skiing holiday in a superb Les 3 Vallées location. Guests can look forward to using the cinema, hot tub, sauna and playroom, or simply relaxing in the large living area and enjoying the spectacular views of Les 3 Vallées.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Aigle Offers
- Superb ski in/out location
- Spacious family suites
- Cinema room
- Terrace hot tub
- 4 family suites all with en-suite bath or shower, wc and many with balcony. Premium suites are also available
- Dedicated playroom
- 7 minute walk (approx) to ski school, shops, swimming pool, bars and restaurants
- Wii U, Bluetooth sound bar, DVD and free WiFi
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Espresso machine
- Heated ski boot warmers
- Upgraded wine list and cheese board
All of our premier select plus chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wine upgrade, cheese board and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Few properties offer skiing families this level of space or such superb facilities. With a hot tub on the terrace, your own sauna, a purpose built cinema complete with Wii U, and a dedicated playroom you won’t struggle to entertain the family when you get back from your day on the slopes.
Add our in-chalet childcare service and high quality home cooked meals from your chalet chef and you have everything you need for the perfect family skiing holiday. All bedrooms are en-suite and offer flexible accommodation for groups of up to 15. You can also book as an individual family.
You can ski from the chalet to a choice of quick chairlifts giving speedy access to Les Menuires, Meribel and Val Thorens.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for cot. Family suite with a beautiful, spacious room with a king size bed and walk-in wardrobe. The open-plan ensuite has a bath with a hand held shower attachment. Its windows bring natural light to the room and offer great piste views of without compromising privacy. The twin room has an ensuite with a shower and ‘his and hers’ basins.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for cot. Family suite conveniently located off Aigle’s spacious mezzanine. The suite comes with a double bedroom plus a room with a bunk bed and a bathroom (bath, basin and separate toilet).
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for cot. This family suite has a room with a king size bed, a twin room and a Jack and Jill ensuite with a bath and hand held shower attachment, plus a separate toilet off the bathroom.
Sleeps 2 plus space for cot. Large double room on the top floor of Aigle. Comes with a large ensuite with a bath and shower attachment. Some of the room is under the eaves but the majority has good ceiling height. The room can be booked with its neighbour (Room 5) suiting families of up to 5 who would like the top floor all to themselves.
Sleeps up to 3 plus space for cot. This large room contains three single beds (spread out from one another) and an ensuite with a bath and hand held shower attachment. Two of the beds are under the eaves. This room can be booked with its neighbour, Room 4.
Perfect location for a family ski holiday, and quick access to the lifts was fantastic.
Chalet was spacious and very well designed in terms of layout. The rooms were spacious and clean.
Each of the childcare staff was excellent, we were pleasantly impressed. Our two children loved spending time with them.
Our Les Bruyeres Chalets
Les Bruyeres is the perfect base for groups of mixed ability skiers including one or two members keen to challenge themselves in terms of either kilometres covered or the technique required for a bit of “steep and deep”.