Les Bruyeres (3 Valleys)
From £999 Per Adult
This lovely newly built chalet is set in a breathtaking location and offers an excellent range of facilities.
The interiors are of a very high standard and all the spacious suites and bedrooms include contemporary en-suite bathrooms. There is a dedicated playroom, an outdoor hot tub with stunning views, sauna, together with the unique addition of its own cinema room. The Chalet Aigrette is an excellent choice.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Aigrette Offers
- Spacious contemporary living areas
- Terrace hot tub with stunning valley views
- Cinema room
- 3 minute walk (approx) to the piste and ski lifts
- 2 x family suites, 2 doubles and 1 twin
- All bedrooms are en-suite with bath and/or shower, wc and many with balcony. Premium suites are also available.
- Dedicated playroom
- 7 minute walk (approx) to the children's ski school, shops, swimming pool, bars and restaurants
- Wii U, Bluetooth sound bar, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Espresso machine
- Heated ski boot warmers
- Upgraded wine list and cheese board
All of our premier select plus chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wine upgrade, cheese board and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Very few chalets offer skiing families this quality of accommodation. There is a hot tub on the terrace, your own sauna, a well equipped cinema complete with Wii U and a dedicated playroom; you won’t struggle to keep the family amused when you get back from a day on the slopes. Coupled with our in-chalet childcare service and high quality home cooked meals from your chalet hosts you have everything you could need for the perfect family skiing holiday.
All bedrooms are en-suite and offer flexible accommodation for groups of up to 17. You can, of course, also book as an individual family. The bathrooms are a real feature in this chalet with two of them offering stunning views of the valley below.
The nearest slope is a blue run less around 50 metres from the chalet. From here you can ski down to a choice of chairlifts. Alternatively walk up to the centre of Les Bruyeres and a modern cable car giving easy access to Les Menuires, Meribel and Val Thorens.
Sleeps 2 plus space for cot. Spacious and luxurious room with a king size bed, stylish LED lighting, electric fireplace, shared balcony (with Room 2), and an open-plan ensuite with a luxurious jet-shower and separate jacuzzi bath. The ensuite offers stunning mountain views without compromising privacy. There is a separate toilet. This room can be booked with Room 2 to create a family suite.
Sleeps up to 2 plus space for cot. Spacious twin room with an open-plan ensuite with a luxurious jacuzzi bath and separate jet shower, plus a shared balcony with Room 1. The ensuite offers great mountain views without compromising privacy. There is a separate toilet. This room can be booked with Room 1 to form a family suite.
Sleeps up to 3 plus space for cot. Spacious suite with a king size bed and single bed, plus a large ensuite with a corner jacuzzi bath and a luxurious jet shower.
Sleeps up to 5 plus space for cot. This suite contains a bedroom with a king size bed and an ensuite with a bath. The suite has a separate bedroom with a bunk bed and single bed plus an ensuite with a shower. A sliding door connects the two bedrooms together. In exceptional circumstances, the two bedrooms can be booked separately.
Sleeps up to 5 plus space for cot. Enjoy the top floor of Aigrette all to yourselves in this beautiful family suite. The suite’s main bedroom has a king size bed with stylish LED lights and large windows to provide natural lighting and fantastic mountain views. The suite also comes with a bunk bed and sofa bed, while the bathroom has a power shower.
Our chalet hosts were excellent… very engaging and eager to please. Nother was too much bother.
Chalet was superb and Scott, Leon and Eleanor were by far the best chalet team we’ve ever had anywhere – an awesome crew.
Our chalet hosts were excellent – Claire & Angus and Georgia. Very engaging and eager to please. Nothing was too much bother. Angus made great efforts to pair his wine choices with our food.
Our Les Bruyeres Chalets
Les Bruyeres is the perfect base for groups of mixed ability skiers including one or two members keen to challenge themselves in terms of either kilometres covered or the technique required for a bit of “steep and deep”.