Les Gets (Portes du Soleil)
From £779 Per Adult
Sister chalet to Chalet Bogart and named after Humphrey Bogart’s screen muse, Lauren Bacall. This modern chalet shares the same superb location, high quality finish and village centre location.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Bacall Offers
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stylish and contemporary interiors
- 1 minute walk (approx) to slopes and nearest ski lift (Mont Chéry). 4 minutes (approx) to the Chavannes ski lift
- 1 x family suite, 1 x triple, 1 x double and interconnecting twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and most with balcony
- Dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Bacall offers a stylish ambience and its own hot tub and children will love the bright and airy playroom. The nearest ski lift is footsteps away and all of Les Gets appealing shops, bars and restaurants are easily accessible.
Sleeps 3. This room has 3 single beds and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This room has a double bed, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. (Can be combined with Room 3 as a suite for 4 with an interconnecting door).
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This room has twin beds, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. (Can be combined with Room 2 as a suite for 4 with an interconnecting door).
Sleeps 5 plus space for a cot. A double room with a balcony and a room with 3 single beds, together with an ensuite that has a bath.
Our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!