From £629 Per Adult
Sister chalet to Chalet Bogart, this modern property has a central location and shares the same high quality finish and resort centre location.
Chalet Bacall offers flexible room configurations, a stylish ambience and its own hot tub and playroom. The nearest ski lift is footsteps away and all of Les Gets’ appealing shops, bars and restaurants are easily accessible.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Bacall Offers
- Decked area with hot tub
- Stylish and contemporary interiors
- 1 minute walk (approx) to slopes and nearest ski lift (Mont Chery). 4 minutes (approx) to the Chavannes ski lift
- 1 x family suite, 1 x triple, 1 x double and interconnecting twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and most with balcony
- Dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Bacall and its next door neighbour Chalet Bogart are located at the heart of the village, while being a few minutes walk from the Mont Chery lift and a 5 minute walk from the main Les Gets ski area.
The chalets have been built to our design and have identical rooms and facilities, with a hot tub on each terrace. The shell of the building has existed for some time though – it was originally the Les Gets cinema… hence the rather unconventional choice of names!
There is covered parking outside and a large area in front of the chalet which is normally covered in snow and perfect for snow ball fights and snowman building!
Sleeps up to 3. This contemporary, stylish room has three single beds with electric shutters on all windows. The ensuite is equipped with a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus cot space. A double room with a balcony and an ensuite containing a shower. This room can be booked with Room 3 to form a family suite sleeping up to 4 with an interlinking door.
Sleeps up to 2 plus cot space. Twin room with its own ensuite and a balcony. This room can be booked with Room 2 to form a family suite sleeping up to 4 with an interlinking door.
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. Spacious family suite with a double bedroom, a triple bedroom, and a bathroom equipped with a bath, shower and twin basins.
Amazing value. When compared with any skiing holiday we’ve been on before. First class!
George and Emma looked after us very well indeed. The chalet was kept beautifully clean and with George cooking, it was “fine dining” every night!
Our chalet hosts were both outstanding. Freya and Ellie provided us with excellent care and were very attentive to our needs. The style of hosting made our holiday both fun and relaxing.
Choose from our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!