From £629 Per Adult
This unusually named chalet was originally the village cinema and has been lovingly converted to our design by the local owners. The property stands in the centre of Les Gets and is a firm favourite with our guests. The stylish and spacious Chalet Bogart offers great comfort and convenience for access to the lifts and village.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Bogart Offers
- Decked area with hot tub
- New sleek interiors
- 1 minute walk (approx) to slopes and nearest ski lift (Mont Chery). 4 minutes (approx) to the Chavannes ski lift
- 1 x family suite, 1 x triple, 1 x double and interconnecting twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and most with balcony
- Central village location
- Dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Private parking
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Bogart and its next door neighbour Chalet Bacall are located at the heart of the village, while being a few minutes walk from the Mont Chery lift and a 5 minute walk from the main Les Gets ski area.
The chalets have been built to our design and have identical rooms and facilities, with a hot tub on each terrace. The shell of the building has existed for some time though – it was originally the Les Gets cinema… hence the rather unconventional choice of names!
There is covered parking outside and a large area in front of the chalet which is normally covered in snow and perfect for snow ball fights and snowman building!
Sleeps up to 3. A triple room with three single beds and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus cot space. Double room equipped with a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. This bedroom can be booked with Room 3 to create a family suite that sleeps up to four with an interlinking door.
Sleeps up to 2 plus cot space. This twin room has its own ensuite and a balcony. The room can be booked with Room 2 to form a family suite that sleeps up to four through an interlinking door.
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. Spacious family suite with a double bedroom, a triple room. The bathroom comes equipped with a bath, shower and ’his and hers’ basins.
Our host Megan and our chef Carrie really did feel like part of our families very quickly indeed. We had such fun with them and we really wanted them to (and encouraged them) to join in with us. Much like the childcare team, they were friendly, welcoming, helpful, attentive – just lovely. We couldn’t have wished for two better, nicer or more wonderful ladies to spend the week with.We felt very privileged indeed.
Excellent accommodation, exceptional staff and service
Second time with Ski Famille… Thank you so much, we all had an AMAZING holiday. Everything was just perfect again!
Choose from our range of Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!