Les Gets (Portes du Soleil)
From £779 Per Adult
This unusually named chalet was originally the village cinema and given the name in homage to the late Humphrey Bogart, the famous Hollywood star. Chalet Bogart has been lovingly converted to our design by the local owners.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Bogart Offers
- Outside hot tub
- Stylish interiors
- 1 minute walk (approx) to slopes and nearest ski lift (Mont Chéry). 4 minutes (approx) to the Chavannes ski lift
- 1 x family suite, 1 x triple, 1 x double and interconnecting twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and most with balcony
- Central village location
- Dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Private parking
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Bogart stands in the centre of Les Gets and is a firm favourite with our guests. The stylish and spacious Chalet Bogart offers great comfort and convenience for access to the lifts and village.
Sleeps 3. This room has 3 single beds and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This room has a double bed, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. (Can be combined with Room 3 as a suite for 4 with an interconnecting door).
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This room has twin beds, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. (Can be combined with Room 2 as a suite for 4 with an interconnecting door).
Sleeps 5 plus space for a cot. A double room with a balcony and a room with 3 single beds, together with an ensuite that has a bath.
Our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!