Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys)
From £1,219 Per Adult
Situated opposite the Katie chalets and next door to the Eva, Bramble boasts a high standard of bedrooms and shares a separate playroom with Chalet Eva. There is a spacious lounge and dining room, a hot tub on the balcony and a sauna on the ground floor too.
Just like our other Reberty chalets, access to Les 3 Vallées ski area is via the Boyes piste, just a few yards from your chalet door. It is just a short ski to the Bruyeres gondola and at the end of the day you can ski all the way back virtually to the door.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Bramble Offers
- Outdoor hot tub on the balcony
- Less than a minute walk to the slopes
- 1 minute walk (approx) to the ski school
- 6 rooms and 6 bathrooms suitable for 3 or 4 families
- All rooms ensuite with bath and/or shower and WC
- Large playroom shared with Chalet Eva next door
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
The public areas are stylish with an open fireplace as the centrepiece. You just have to open the balcony door to access the lovely views up the valley and you can even do the same from the hot tub. It is a beautifully modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber.
Situated opposite the Katie chalets and next door to the Eva, Bramble boasts top quality bedrooms, and the pick of the bunch are the two on the middle floor which are really spacious and with beautiful large bathrooms that have both a bath and a shower.
The Bramble playroom is shared with Chalet Eva in an apartment between the two chalets.
Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This room has a twin bed and an ensuite with a bath and a separate shower. Book this room with Room 2 for a family of up to four with a baby.
Sleeps 2. A twin bed with ensuite shower. Needs to be booked with Room 1.
Sleeps 3 with space for a cot. A large room with twin bed and a single bed with a spacious ensuite bathroom containing a bath and a shower cubicle. Can be booked with room 4 for a large family of 6.
Sleeps 3 with space for a cot. A large room with twin bed and a single bed with a spacious ensuite bathroom containing a bath and a shower cubicle. Can be booked with room 3 for a large family of 6.
Sleeps up to 2 under the eaves in a twin bed. An ensuite with a shower. Needs to be booked with room 6.
Sleeps 2 under the eaves in a twin bed with space for a cot. An ensuite with a shower. Needs to be booked with room 5.
Just to say thanks for a great holiday! Very relaxed in the chalet and the skiing was amazing.
The whole family really enjoyed our stay. Staff were so helpful and the chalet was wonderful
Our Reberty 2000 Chalets
Reberty 2000 is one of the picturesque ‘Belle-Menuires’ satellite resorts situated beside the slopes of Les Menuires. It’s known for its stunning views, picturesque scenery and it’s access to the fantastic skiing and snowboarding that the 3 Valleys has to offer.