Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys)
From £979 Per Adult
Our second new chalet for 2021/22 after the addition of the Bramble and this one takes the prize for the closest to any skiing as it is right on the piste! The chalet benefits from a slightly different layout to the other Reberty chalets, allowing 3 or 4 families to comfortably share.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Chamois Offers
- Chalet directly on the slopes
- Outdoor hot tub on its sunny terrace, overlooking the piste
- Ski school meeting point in front of the chalet
- One family per floor on the first and second floor
- All rooms ensuite with bath or shower and WC
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Our Reberty chalets have been so popular that we wanted to give you more options in this fabulous location in the 3 valleys. All five chalets are close to each other but the Chalet Chamois is the only one that is literally on the piste, the ‘Boyes’ run, which is a blue that leads down to the Bruyeres gondola or down to La Masse area.
The ground floor houses two rooms (for one or two families), the playroom, the sauna and the ski room. The first floor has the spacious public areas with large windows overlooking the piste and mountain and a door onto the terrace where you’ll find the hot tub. The fireplace is the centrepiece of the lounge and there are two bedrooms to be shared by one family (both have their own ensuite, naturally).
The second floor rooms are also shared by one family and situated under the eaves.
Sleeps up to 4. This room has a twin bed with a set of bunks and an ensuite with a shower. It also benefits from access to a shared terrace next to the piste.
Sleeps 3. A triple room and access to the shared terrace next to the piste, It has an ensuite shower.
Sleeps up to 3 with space for a cot. A triple room with an ensuite bathroom containing a bath. Must be booked with room 4 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps 2 with space for a cot. A twin room with an ensuite bathroom containing a bath and a shower cubicle. Must be booked with room 3 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps up to 3 with space for a cot. A triple room under the eaves with an ensuite bathroom containing a shower. Must be booked with room 6 for a family of up to 6.
Sleeps 2. A small twin room under the eaves with an ensuite bathroom containing a shower. Must be booked with room 5 for a family of up to 6.
We had a great time, the staff were amazing and went out of their way to help in any way they could.
Simply superb. Our stays with Ski Famille have always been a pleasure – we’ll be back next year
Our Reberty 2000 Chalets
Reberty 2000 is one of the picturesque ‘Belle-Menuires’ satellite resorts situated beside the slopes of Les Menuires. It’s known for its stunning views, picturesque scenery and it’s access to the fantastic skiing and snowboarding that the 3 Valleys has to offer.