From £779 Per Adult
This stunning chalet was built just 4 years ago and immediately joined our portfolio. Designed to our own specification, the elegant Chalet Cocon offers a choice of family suites and contemporary living and a large playroom. Located just a short walk from the charming village centre and close to the Mont Chéry ski lifts. Chalet Cocon has already become a firm favourite with our guests.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Cocon Offers
- Superb new chalet
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stylish living area and lovely views over Les Gets
- 2 minutes walk (approx) to Mont Chery ski lifts
- 5 minutes walk (approx) to village centre
- Large dedicated playroom
- 4 x family suites, 1 x double plus cot
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower and wc and some with balcony
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Cocon is quite new to our Les Gets programme. Already a popular chalet for families visiting in Les Gets, we have worked with the owner to incorporate family suites into the design and ensure it is 100% Ski Famille family-focussed!
The chalet has four family suites and a double room and sleeps up to 15 guests in total. For apres ski relaxation there is an outdoor hot tub.
Cocon is a short and easy walk to the centre of the resort and to the Mont Chéry ski lifts.
Sleeps 4 plus space for cot. This suite on the first floor has a twin room for children leading into a double room that has a wraparound balcony. The ensuite has a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus space for cot. This room has a double bed, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps 4 plus space for cot. A double room with a balcony and an ensuite containing a shower, plus a second twin room with an ensuite containing a bath with a shower attachment.
Sleeps 3. A double room and a small bathroom containing a shower leading to a small “den-like room” under the eaves with low beam (strictly no grown-ups allowed!!)
Sleeps 5 plus space for 2 cots. A double room with balcony and a room with bunks and a single bed, together with an ensuite that has a shower.
Daniels Family, Chalet Le Marjorie
We chose to book a holiday with Ski Famille based on their childcare offering and we were not disappointed. The nannies were absolutely wonderful and looked after our children’s every need. They ensured that their days were fun and enjoyable and at the same time were kind and caring. The support given to the toddlers during ski school was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Ski Famille based on the childcare alone.
Shawyer Family, Chalet Bacall
Amazing value. When compared with any skiing holiday we’ve been on before. First class!
Cure Family, Chalet Bacall
Our chalet hosts were both outstanding. Freya and Ellie provided us with excellent care and were very attentive to our needs. The style of hosting made our holiday both fun and relaxing.
Our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!