Chalet Cocon des Neiges
From £629 Per Adult
A stunning new chalet for this winter joins our portfolio. Designed to our own specification, the elegant Chalet Cocon des Neiges offers a choice of family suites and contemporary living and a large playroom. Located just a short walk from the charming village centre and close to the Mont Chéry ski lifts. We are sure Chalet Cocon des Neiges is set to become a firm favourite with our guests.
For the 2020-2021 season, a fireplace will be added in the lounge.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Cocon des Neiges Offers
- Superb new chalet
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stylish living area and lovely views over Les Gets
- 2 minutes walk (approx) to Mont Chery ski lifts
- 5 minutes walk (approx) to village centre
- Large dedicated playroom
- Free Ski Famille shuttle to children’s ski school
- 4 x family suites, 1 x double plus cot
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower and wc and some with balcony
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Chalet Cocon des Neiges is built and is having the finishing touches to the interiors and will be completed ready for the ski season.
Follow the chalet’s construction progress via our blog article here.
Sleeps 4 plus space for cot. This suite on the first floor has a twin room for children leading into a double room that has a wraparound balcony. The ensuite has a shower.
Sleeps 2 plus space for cot. This room has a double bed, a balcony and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps 4 plus space for cot. A double room with a balcony and an ensuite containing a shower, plus a second twin room with an ensuite containing a bath with a shower attachment.
Sleeps 3. A double room and a small bathroom containing a shower leading to a small “den-like room” under the eaves with low beam (strictly no grown-ups allowed!!)
Sleeps 5 plus space for 2 cots. A double room with balcony and a room with bunks and a single bed, together with an ensuite that has a shower.
Daniels Family, Chalet Le Marjorie
We chose to book a holiday with Ski Famille based on their childcare offering and we were not disappointed. The nannies were absolutely wonderful and looked after our children’s every need. They ensured that their days were fun and enjoyable and at the same time were kind and caring. The support given to the toddlers during ski school was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Ski Famille based on the childcare alone.
Shawyer Family, Chalet Bacall
Amazing value. When compared with any skiing holiday we’ve been on before. First class!
Cure Family, Chalet Bacall
Our chalet hosts were both outstanding. Freya and Ellie provided us with excellent care and were very attentive to our needs. The style of hosting made our holiday both fun and relaxing.
Our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!