From £799 Per Adult
This lovely chalet is right beside the piste in Plagne 1800 and has been built to our own specifications. All rooms are en-suite and most are family suites. There is a hot tub as well as a dedicated playroom and the top floor living area offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Delphine Offers
- A lovely chalet in an excellent location
- Children's ski school meeting place is a 3 minute walk (approx)
- Hot tub
- 4 x family suites, 1 x twin room
- En-suite facilities to all rooms, 4 with bath
- Dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Espresso machine
- Upgraded wine list and cheese board
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our premier select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wine upgrade, cheese board and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Located beside the piste in Plagne 1800 it offers easy access to the superb Paradiski ski area and a high standard of accommodation.
Designed specifically for Ski Famille guests, this chalet offers families space, privacy and superb facilities. Most rooms are family suites and all have layouts that work well with young children.
The décor is modern in style but has Alpine touches that remind you of your superb location in the French Alps, as will the stunning views over the slopes of La Plagne.
The chalet has an airy dedicated playroom and an external hot tub allowing both children and adults to relax in style. There is a boot room with heated boot warmers and a spacious lounge with balcony.
The slopes are a few metres from the chalet door and it takes around a minute to ski down to the nearest chair lift. The bars and shops of Plagne 1800 are nearby and Plagne Centre is a short shuttle bus ride.
Packages in Chalet Delphine are available from £2,388 for a family of 4 including half board accommodation, flights and transfers. This is based on children aged 3 and 4. To get a detailed price for your family or group please contact us.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. A traditional Alpine family suite containing a bedroom with a double bed, a room with two single beds and an ensuite with a bath.
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. A traditional family suite made primarily from wood. The suite contains a bedroom with a double bed, a second room with a bunk bed and a single bed and an ensuite with a bath.
Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. Family suite containing a double room and a room with a bunk bed and its own large balcony. The suite comes with an ensuite containing a bath.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This twin bedroom has its own private balcony and an ensuite, equipped with a shower.
Sleeps up to 5 plus space for a cot. A classic Alpine-style family suite with a double bedroom, plus a separate room containing a bunk and single bed. The suite comes with an ensuite containing a bath.
Overall our holiday was great and we will definitely travel with yourselves again, the childcare made it so worthwhile, it really was our most relaxing holiday since having children. I have recommended you to our friends already.
Thank you for a wonderful holiday. The kids had a fantastic time so we did too. The staff were fantastic and we were very well looked after. A big thank you to them all.
The childcare team in La Plagne this year were above and beyond exceptional! The team worked brilliantly together and the kids had the BEST time!
Our La Plagne Chalets
La Plagne is ideal for families that are looking for breathtaking views, comfortable chalets with in-chalet childcare, a range of après ski options for the whole family and easy access to high altitude skiing.