Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys)
From £949 Per Adult
Chalet Eva offers spacious accommodation and a variety of room choices. The airy playroom is a real feature of this charming chalet and a big hit with children of all ages. Access to the amazing Les 3 Vallées ski area is a few steps from your chalet door, as is our ski school meeting point, offering hassle free skiing for all the family.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Eva Offers
- New fitness area
- Outdoor hot tub on its large sunny terrace
- Less than a minute walk to the slopes
- 1 minute walk (approx) to the ski school
- 2 x family suites including new top floor ‘penthouse’, two double and two twin rooms
- All rooms ensuite with bath or shower and WC
- Large dedicated playroom with spectacular views
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
This spacious chalet is under a minute’s walk to the slopes and you can ski back to the door. Its sunny terrace has astounding views over the surrounding mountains. Chalet Eva is a modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber and an open fireplace.
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom, a hot tub on the terrace and a new fitness area.
The chalet is seconds away from our two Katie chalets and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. This spacious room has a double bed and an ensuite with a shower and a bath. Booking this room with Room 2 is a popular option for a family of up to four.
Sleeps 2 plus cot space but would leave you short on space. This room comes with two single beds and an ensuite with a shower. Booking this room with Room 1 is a popular option for family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 2 (plus space for a cot) – Room with two single beds and an ensuite with a bath. This room is usually booked with Room 4, for a family of up to four.
Sleeps 2 plus space for a cot. Room with a double bed and an ensuite with a shower. This room is usually booked with Room 3, for a family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. This spacious family suite has a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with a pull out bed, and an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps up to 3 plus space for a cot. This top floor, spacious family suite is built into the eaves of Eva. The suite contains a bedroom with a double bed, sofa bed and a large ensuite with a bath and shower.
Sleeps 2 – A compact room containing two single beds and an ensuite with a shower.
We had a fabulous time enjoying a great holiday which was enhanced by the chalet, the team and the service. We hope to book again next year! Thank you.
Just arrived back into Manchester after a week in Chalet Eva in Reberty 2000. We had the most amazing time made even better by our host Lewis and Dave the most talented chef! Nothing was too much trouble for either of them. I cannot recommend this place enough and will be sure to return! Thank you Ski Famille!
Our Reberty 2000 Chalets
Reberty 2000 is one of the picturesque ‘Belle-Menuires’ satellite resorts situated beside the slopes of Les Menuires. It’s known for its stunning views, picturesque scenery and it’s access to the fantastic skiing and snowboarding that the 3 Valleys has to offer.