Chalet Grand Mouflon
From £579 Per Adult
With a stunning new sauna and much improved playroom, the Grand Mouflon is an excellent family chalet. The Mouflon is set just a minute from the nearest ski lift at the foot of the pistes in the picturesque La Turche area of Les Gets. This chalet can be combined with Petit Mouflon for groups of up to 22 offering maximum flexibility.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Grand Mouflon Offers
- New roof top sauna
- Roof top hot tub
- 2 x family suites,1x double and 1x twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and all with balcony. Superior rooms also available
- 1 minute walk (approx) to nearest ski lift and slopes
- 10 minute walk (approx) to village centre
- Free ski school shuttle bus
- Large dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Can be combined with Petit Mouflon for groups of up to 22
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
We have worked closely with the chalet owner from the outset to ensure that the layout and specification worked well for families travelling with young children. The decor combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. Luxurious touches include an innovative roof top hot tub and sauna shared by the two Mouflon chalets.
Sitting at the bottom of a tree lined blue run these ski-in-ski-out properties are a one minute walk to a drag lift or you can ski down to a six-man chair lift. The centre is around a 15 minute walk away and the chalets are well served by the free resort shuttle buses. In addition we run our own minibus shuttles for children’s ski school drop-offs and pick-ups.
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Packages in Chalet Grand Mouflon are available from £1,708 for a family of 4 including half board accommodation, flights and transfers. This is based on children aged 3 and 4. To get a detailed price for your family or group please contact us.
Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. A spacious and airy family suite containing a double bedroom and a twin room, both with balconies. An ensuite with a bath is situated between these rooms.
Sleeps 2. This room consists of a double bed with a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. The room can be booked with Room 3 to suit a family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 2. This twin room is equipped with a balcony, and an ensuite with a shower. This room can be booked with Room 2 to suit a family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. Family suite comprising of a double bedroom and a room with a bunk and single bed. The suite has a private balcony and an ensuite containing a bath with a hand-held shower attachment.
Chalet Grand Mouflon
My children were very happy and had a great time with Charlotte and Angus. I was really impressed with both of them and their ability to engage with the children across different ages and provide the right level of attention and fun. I thought they both did a brilliant job and I have never seen such excited faces as during the egg dropping game!
Chalet Grand Mouflon
Where do we start! Our chalet hosts made an exceptional team – the service, professionalism, friendliness and can do attitude was head and shoulders over any experience we have had in the past. The food was simply amazing, every single meal was prepared and presented to an extremely high standard and was very delicious! The cakes were 10/10 every day and the children’s food was brilliant. Nothing was too much and the hosts even met our requests for the blueberry muffins!! Top top team!
Choose from our range of Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!