From £939 Per Adult
This well located chalet offers superb accommodation with family suites as well as a spacious bright lounge and dining area. Chalet Nicole also offers an outdoor hot tub, spa room and a large dedicated well equipped playroom for our young guests to enjoy.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Nicole Offers
- Hot tub
- 3 minute walk (approx) to slopes, ski lifts and the children's ski school meeting place
- 6 x family suites, 2 x twin rooms
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and some with balcony
- Large dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Spa area, sauna and steam room
- Monty’s Pyjama Patrol - complimentary evening baby listening exclusive to Chalet Nicole, 7.30pm - 10.00pm
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
Sleeping up to 30, Chalet Nicole consistently generates great guest feedback.
Almost all of the rooms are family suites and several have stunning views over the ski area. You are a very short walk from the slopes and the ski school is within easy reach.
On the lower ground floor Chalet Nicole has a spa room and ski room with heated ski boot warmers. The ground floor has a spacious living and dining room area and there is a large separate playroom. Chalet Nicole now two additional family suites.
Upstairs there are three floors of guest bedrooms. The first and second floors each have two family suites and a twin room. There’s a large terrace with an outdoor hot tub, accessed from the first floor of the chalet. On the third floor there are two further family suites, one of which sleeps up to 6 in three separate rooms.
Packages in Chalet Nicole are available from £1,992 for a family of 4 including half board accommodation, flights and transfers. This is based on children aged 3 and 4. To get a detailed price for your family or group please contact us.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. Family suite comprising of one double bedroom with a shower in the ensuite and another room with a bunk bed. The room has limited natural lighting via a light well and windows on the landing.
Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. A generously sized traditional Alpine family suite with piste views! Contains a double bedroom and a room with a bunk bed. Also comes with a private balcony and a Jack and Jill ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps up to 2 plus space for a cot. This twin room has its own balcony and an ensuite with a shower and is adjacent to the outside patio and hot tub (without compromising privacy).
A family suite comprising of a double room and an ensuite equipped with a shower. The suite also contains a room with a bunk bed as well as a private balcony.
Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. Spacious family suite offering a double room with an ensuite with a short bath. The room with a bunk bed with access to a large private balcony with stunning piste views.
Sleeps up to 2 plus space for a cot. A twin room with a private balcony as well as an ensuite with a shower.
Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. This top floor family suite has a double room, an ensuite bathroom with a half bath and a private balcony. Room 7 also has a compact bunk bed room.
Sleeps up to 6 plus cot space. Large suite with several rooms. The lower level is a spacious double room with a lounge area, an ensuite with a shower, and a bunk room. Stairs with stair gate leads to a twin room (in the eaves and suits children) with a bath in the ensuite and separate toilet.
This was probably one of the best skiing holidays we have had and the 1st with our baby. The staff were excellent and couldn’t been more helpful. They even came out on the night we arrived when it was dark, cold, windy and snowy to help us put snow chains on!
Second time with Ski Famille and as ever the place was spotless. As a ‘clean freak’ and have travelled many miles around the world it’s very rare to see this level anywhere!
Our La Plagne Chalets
La Plagne is ideal for families that are looking for breathtaking views, comfortable chalets with in-chalet childcare, a range of après ski options for the whole family and easy access to high altitude skiing.