Chalet Petit Mouflon
From £579 Per Adult
Enjoying a superb location at the foot of a pretty blue run and close to nearest lift, Petit Mouflon now offers stylish new furnishings as well as an airy playroom, a rooftop hot tub and a sauna shared with Grand Mouflon next door. Petit Mouflon is a great option for two families wanting their own private chalet.
Key InformationLive Chat with our friendly team
Chalet Petit Mouflon Offers
- New roof top sauna
- Roof top hot tub
- 1x family suite,1x double and 1x twin
- All rooms en-suite with bath or shower, wc and all with balcony, superior rooms available
- 1 minute walk (approx) to nearest ski lift and slopes
- 10 minute walk (approx) to village centre
- Free ski school shuttle bus
- Large dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Can be combined with Grand Mouflon for groups of up to 22
All of our select chalets feature:
- Our exclusive in-chalet À La Carte Childcare for 6 days.
- 6 days wholesome family breakfast: 5 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week.
- Children’s 2 course high tea 7 evenings a week.
- Apéritif with canapés.
- Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week.
We have worked closely with the chalet owner from the outset to ensure that the layout and specification worked well for families travelling with young children. The decor combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. Luxurious touches include an innovative roof top hot tub and sauna shared by the two Mouflon chalets.
Sitting at the bottom of a tree lined blue run these ski-in-ski-out properties are a one minute walk to a drag lift or you can ski down to a six-man chair lift. The centre is around a 15 minute walk away and the chalets are well served by the free resort shuttle buses. In addition, we run our own minibus shuttles for children’s ski school drop-offs and pick-ups.
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Packages in Chalet Petit Mouflon are available from £1,518 for a family of 4 including half board accommodation, flights and transfers. This is based on children aged 3 and 4. To get a detailed price for your family or group please contact us.
Sleeps 2. This room contains a double bed with a balcony and an ensuite with a shower. The room can be booked with Room 2 to suit a family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 2. This twin room comes with a balcony and its own ensuite with a shower. This room can be booked with Room 1 to suit a family of up to four.
Sleeps up to 5 plus cot space. This spacious family suite consists of a double bed, a bunk bed and a single bed in a separate room, plus an ensuite with a bath. The balcony can be accessed from both rooms.
Chalet staff were exceptional. Warm, friendly and again nothing was ever too much trouble. I was very impressed.
Our cook was absolutely brilliant! I can honestly say it’s the best chalet food I’ve had whilst skiing, I really enjoyed every meal. Our children also loved the food.
We had a fantastic holiday and felt very lucky to be in such a lovely chalet, with such lovely people helping us. Ski Famille staff, without exception, were all fantastic.
More about our Les Gets Chalets
After a day on the slopes you can wander through the pretty streets of this laid back village. Explore the fantastic local market every Thursday where you can sample great local produce (and some of the smelliest cheeses around!). The resort also boasts an ice skating rink and cinema!