We’re now planning ahead for next season and hopefully you are too!
Book early to secure:
- Your favourite resort
- Your first choice of chalet
- The best room for your family
- Savings of £79 per child when you combine Ski Mountain Marmots and Monty’s Afternoon Club childcare (limited time offer).
We also have various offers including:
- Free and reduced prices for children (including free child places on Christmas week in Reberty 2000)
- Deals to Les Gets on 14th December
Peak weeks such as the school holidays are already proving popular so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. This is particularly important for large bookings such as multiple families planning to travel together.
Catering to the needs of families isn’t an afterthought; it’s at the core of everything we do.
All 16 of our chalets are equipped with dedicated playrooms. This allows our enthusiastic, highly qualified nannies to come directly to you. There’s no need to walk your children to a centralised crèche. We offer a “home from home” service that quickly puts children at ease and allows more time for you to ski!
Next season will see us continue with our excellent chalet cuisine accompanied by a range of wines for six days a week (seven days for children). Our chalet menus have been carefully designed to provide your family with imaginative, well-presented and great tasting food.
Improvements to our Programme
We’ve seen many new additions and improvements over the last few seasons, including:
- Chalet Monet, Les Gets – A spacious chalet near the centre of Les Gets. New to our programme as of last season.
- Chalet Marjorie, Les Gets – An extended playroom and stylish dining area now lead out onto a spacious terrace with a stunning hot tub. A number of features of the decor and furnishing have also been upgraded.
- Chalet Grand Mouflon & Petit Mouflon, Les Gets – Relax and unwind in the rooftop sauna, shared between the two chalets.
- Chalet Faucon & Aigle, Les Bruyeres (3 Valleys) – Impressive new chalets with improved decor and furnishings.
- Chalet Eva, Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys) – Now has its own fitness area and a hot tub on its large sunny terrace.
- Chalet Katie 1 & Katie 2, Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys) – Each chalet now has their own hot tubs on their terraces, whilst they now offer a newly expanded shared playroom.
New Flights – For families travelling to Les Gets, we are now offering flights from Aberdeen, Belfast and Jersey.
New Fine Wine Option – You can now savour a special case of Burgundy and/or Bordeaux wines when you book an entire chalet. Call us to pre-order your case and it will be waiting for you on arrival.