We’re now planning ahead for next season (2019-2020) and hopefully you are too! For a limited time only, most early booking 2019-20 Preview prices are the same or lower than the current 2018-19 season.
Book early through our Preview Brochure to secure:
- Your favourite resort
- Your first choice of chalet
- The best room for your family
- Special Preview pricing discounts (most prices frozen or lower!)
- Savings of £50 per child when you combine Ski Mountain Marmots and Monty’s Afternoon Club childcare
We are also offering free and reduced prices for children on specific weeks.
Peak weeks such as the school holidays are already proving popular so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. This is particularly important for large bookings such as multiple families planning to travel together.
Catering to the needs of families isn’t an afterthought; it’s at the core of everything we do.
All 16 of our chalets are equipped with dedicated playrooms. This allows our enthusiastic, highly qualified nannies to come directly to you. There’s no need to walk your children to a centralised crèche. We offer a “home from home” service that quickly puts children at ease and allows more time for you to ski!
Next Season will see us continue with our excellent chalet cuisine accompanied by a range of wines for six days a week (seven days for children). Our chalet menus have been carefully designed to provide your family with imaginative, well-presented and great tasting food.
Improvements to our Programme
We’ve seen many new additions and improvements over the last few seasons, including:
- Chalet Monet, Les Gets – A spacious chalet near the centre of Les Gets. New to our programme as of this season.
- Chalet Marjorie, Les Gets – An extended playroom and stylish dining area now lead out onto a spacious terrace with a stunning hot tub. A number of features of the decor and furnishing have also been upgraded.
- Chalet Grand Mouflon & Petit Mouflon, Les Gets – Relax and unwind in the rooftop sauna, shared between the two chalets.
- Chalet Faucon & Aigle, Les Bruyeres (3 Valleys) – Impressive new chalets with improved decor and furnishings.
- Chalet Eva, Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys) – Now has its own fitness area and a hot tub on its large sunny terrace.
- Chalet Katie 1 & Katie 2, Reberty 2000 (3 Valleys) – Each chalet now has their own hot tubs on their terraces, whilst they now offer a newly expanded shared playroom.
New Flights – For families travelling to Les Gets, we are now offering flights from Aberdeen, Belfast and Jersey.