Last updated: 20th January 2021
It is with regret that due to the continued uncertainty, we have decided not to operate winter 2020/21 at all. All those who had booked have had their deposits reimbursed and we’d like to thank those that have rebooked for next winter.
We are on general sale for winter 2021/22 so please contact us if you wish to have a quote or to book.
The Ski Famille team