Our chalets range in size and style but one thing is for certain; each and every one of our 16 properties is equipped with everything you need to ensure you (and your children) have a relaxing holiday. The emphasis is on creating a relaxing atmosphere in what is your home for the week.
Think no cooking, cleaning or general domestic chores. Not only this but our in-chalet childcare is provided in the chalet you stay in (as the name might suggest). This unique approach creates a relaxed home-from-home atmosphere that puts both parents and children immediately at ease. Besides that, there is no snowy trudge to a centralised creche every morning! We see this as the perfect blend of bringing your home-comforts to the mountains while offering all the extra amenities you typically wouldn’t find at home.
So leave all of the catering, housekeeping and childcare to your own in-house chalet team for the week. All you need to do is ski and relax!
What will you find in our chalets?
There is nothing worse than packing items which are simply waiting for you in our chalets. Our chalets come with a range of baby and toddler-friendly items for you to use, including:
- Travel cot with additional mattress
- Cot linen
- High chair
- Booster seat dining (suitable for use at a dining table)
- Baby monitor
- Changing mat
- Stair gates – fitted where possible – not in Marjorie, Delphine,
- Child’s toilet seat
- Child’s step
- Baby Bath
- Baby and child cutlery, bowls, cups and plates
- Non-slip bath mat
- Hand-held blender in the kitchen
- Bed guard
- Children’s books and indoor toys – games, jigsaws, train sets, paints, arts n crafts
- DVD player and children’s DVDs
- Microwave in kitchens
- Nightlight in children’s rooms
- Double or single all-terrain buggies
- Homemade purées and Hipp Organic baby food
- Bumbo seats
- Bouncy seats for really small babies
- Pampers Wipes
- Pack of Nappies, size 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Nappy Bags
If you still remain unsure whether you should bring a particular item on your Ski Famille holiday, our friendly team remain on hand to clear this up: 01252 365 495